Thursday, December 07, 2006

RosaMystica


Apparitions of Our Lady
Rosa Mystica -
at Montichiari-
Fontanelle


Seventh Apparition on 8th December, 1947.

I am the Immaculate Conception.
I am Mary, full of grace, Mother of My Divine Son Jesus Christ.

Through my coming to Montichiari, I which to be known as the

ROSA MYSTICA

It is my wish that every year, on 8th December, at noon, the

HOUR OF GRACE FOR THE WORLD

be celebrated .
Many divine and bodily graces will be received through this devotion.

Our Lord, my Divine Son Jesus, will send His overflowing mercy if good people will pray continuously for their sinful brother
.
If anyone is unable to visit his church, yet will pray at noon at home, he will also receive graces through me. Whoever prays on these tiles and weeps tears of penance, will find a secure heavenly ladder and receive protection and grace through my motherly heart.

Then Our Lady showed Pierina her heart and said:

Look at this heart which loves mankind so very much, but most people only shower offenses upon it.

If the good and the bad unite in prayer they will obtain mercy and peace through this heart. The Lord is still protection the good and is holding back a great punishment because of my intercession.

Our Lady smiled again and went on: Soon one will recognize the greatness of this Hour of Grace.

Full story on the following link:

http://www.mgr.org/rosamystica.html

No comments: