Monday, December 25, 2006

Mary's Song


Mary's Song

Sleep, blessed Jesus
Baby Boy
The Son of God
and Heavens's Joy
The angels guard
Thee from above
Sleep now and know
Thy mother's love
I hold Thee closely to my breast
Than lay Thee in Thy crib to rest
My heart is filled with love for Thee
A Son....
a King of royalty !
I watch Thee sleeping peacefully
How can it be ? How can it be
That God entrusted Thee to me ?
How can this wonder really be ?
A star so bright shines up above
Then hovers over Thee, my Love
My Baby Boy, it is Thy star
To lead the travelers from afar
They know a Savior's born this night
To bring a waiting world true light
They come to worship and adore
The King of kings ferevermore !
All men will marvel at Thy birth
Through Thee salvation came to earth
God loves the world so much He gave
His only Son mankind to save
O Holy Night ! O Night Divine !
God's Son has come, yet also mine
My Savior !
Child !
I gaze at Thee
And ponder stil...
how can it be ?

No comments: